I apply various methodologies based on their empirical and scientific validation to meet your objectives. For instance: behavioral psychology techniques, transactional analysis, learning style application, solution-focused coaching methods, Myers Briggs Type Indicator®, creative tools (e.g., photography), Neuro-Linguistic Programming, etc.
I work in person, by phone or email, or through video communication.
In the end, you can measure our collaboration by:
- Level of your independence from me in continuously experiencing your “re-titled” life
- Level of your satisfaction with the accomplished results
- What you see, hear and feel closely corresponds to what you wanted to experience
- Level of your agility in dealing with unexpected events
- Level of excitement and enthusiasm during the journey of our work.
Take a look at my Manifesto for more details about who I am and how I collaborate.